Einladung zum Infoabend
Wir möchten Sie ganz herzlich zu einem Infoabend zur AnzenbergerMasterclass am 23. März 2017 um 18 Uhr in der AnzenbergerGallery, Absberggasse 27, 1100 Wien einladen.
Bitte um Anmeldung unter: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE MASTERCLASS
Learning from the best – 4 master photographers will guide 12-16 promising photographers through the process of developing a long-term photo project. During this ten-month-long intensive masterclass, the students will learn how to develop, start, implement, and present their individual photographic projects.
Structure: 10 months – 10 weekends full of workshops, discussions, group activities, and reviews.
Saturdays: workshops, lectures, reviews etc. led by the four masters (Andrew Phelps, Klaus Pichler, Reiner Riedler, Eugenia Maximova)
Sundays: workshops, lectures, reviews etc. led by guest lecturers (e.g.: Gerry Badger, Martin Kollar, Nicolo Degiorgis, Corinne Noordenbos, Simon Roberts, Laura El-Tantawy, Michael Kollmann, Agnieszka Rayss, Regina Maria Anzenberger)
Only the first, introductory weekend will be three days long (22.09.2017 – 24.09.2017).
The goal for each photographer is to complete a long-term project during the masterclass, either an exhibition and/or a book. A final presentation of all projects will take place during the ViennaPhotoBookFestival in June, 2018.
You will learn how to:
- develop ideas and concepts
- gather information and do research
- get started with your project
- implement your concept
- tell a story
- approach people and find places to photograph
- edit and sequence
- make a budget for your project
- present your work and promote your project
- work on a book and/or exhibition
The masterclass offers:
- supervision by the master photographers over ten months
- open discussions and critiques
- individual portfolio reviews
- lectures, workshops, and reviews by the master photographers
- lectures, workshops, and reviews by national and international photography experts such as Gerry Badger, Martin Kollar, Nicolo Degiorgis, Corinne Noordenbos, Simon Roberts, Laura El-Tantawy, Michael Kollmann, Agnieszka Rayss, Regina Maria Anzenberger
- workshops and seminars on topics like bookmaking, editing, copyright and budgeting