12 Essential Rules to Follow When Designing a Logo
The logo is the face of any brand — the very first impression — so its design is extremely important.
When executed correctly, a logo is a powerful asset to your client’s brand.
However, creating an effective visual representation of a brand requires much more than just graphic design.
Die 12 Punkte:
- Preliminary Work Is a Must
- Create Balance
- Size Matters
- Clever Use of Color
- Design Style Should Suit the Company
- Typography Matters… a Lot!
- The Goal IS Recognition
- Dare to be Different
- K.I.S.S. (Keep it Simple, Stupid)
- Go Easy on Effects
- Develop a Design “Assembly Line”
- Use Other Designs for Inspiration Only!